Taking place in the Old Republic Era, this Star Wars Fan-Fiction features Jedi Shadie / Eidahs, Celinka Serre’s alter ego. With new characters and plot lines, Wielders of Pure Light is the second installment of the novella-type series.
Continue the adventure-romance, to find out if Knarf survived, to discover the source of the strange energy readings, as a new threat to the galaxy is revealed.
- Jedi Shadie / Eidahs – Jedi. Human.
- Brenum – Jedi. Human. Friend to Shadie.
- Trylia – Jedi. Togruta. Friend to Shadie.
- Knarf – Freelance Slicer. Human. Lover to Shadie.
- Master Juun Kloh – Jedi Master. Twi’lek. Master to Shadie, Brenum and Trylia.
- Fane – Jedi Knight. Human. Student of Master Juun Kloh.
- Master Herl’unik – Jedi Grand Master. Zabrak. Grand Master of the Jedi Order and Head of the Jedi Council.
- Gareth – Jedi Knight. Human. Apprentice to Master Salah.
- Master Salah – Jedi Master. Human. Master to Gareth.
- Master Shargal – Jedi Master. Miraluka. Jedi Council Elder.
- Kelbourn – Mandalorian. Human. Clan Leader of Clan Kandera.
- Talyc – Mandalorian. Human. Clanmate to Kelbourn, and Clan’s Second Leader.
- Mandalore – Mandalorian. Human. Leader of the Mandalorians, ruler of Mandalore.
- Darth Kromus – Sith Lord. Human. Leader of the Followers of Kromus. Former Master to Shadie.
- Darth Gourd – Sith Lord. Leader of the his own Sith faction.
“Wielders of Pure Light” is written by Celinka Serre (2019).
Disclaimer: The Characters in this Fan-Fiction are new and have original names. The story is an original written work. The story is derivative and consistent of Fan-Fiction since it borrows the franchise world of Star Wars. Certain jargon and places, or concepts mentioned, along with the SW Old Republic universe belong to Lucasfilm Ltd. and Disney. No characters or storylines from the films are used. No storylines or characters from the games or books are used. A handful of characters from the games may be referenced, but are not the main focus in this fanfic story. This fan-fiction story falls under FairUse.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.